With over 20 years experience in woodturning, general woodwork and teaching, I can offer woodturning tuition to both the beginner and those with more advanced skills.
The Workshops take place in a fully equipped, air conditioned workshop at McKenzie Creek (10 min from Horsham) using, Vicmarc lathes and high quality tools.
Everything you need will be provided including tools, timber, safety equipment and finishes. However, if you prefer to use your own tools then bring them along.
How much help will I get?
Classes have a maximum of 3 students which ensures you will receive close guidance and professional tuition.
- Spindle turning
- Face plate turning
- Tool technique
- Tool sharpening
- Lathe familiarisation
Speciality Lessons on:
- Using Epoxy Resins
- Making Pepper Grinders
- Lessons specific to your needs
- Standard Workshop $660 Price includes lunch.
- Standard Workshop (incl. accommodation) $760 +$50partner/wife/de-facto Price includes all meals.
- Resin and Wood Workshop $990 Price includes lunch and all resin needs
- Resin and Wood W/shop (incl. accommodation) $1090 + $50 for a partner/wife/de-facto Price includes all meals.
- Times: 9 am – 12 pm LUNCH 1 pm – 5 pm
- All prices include GST
For bookings or enquiries, please contact Brendan directly at his studio:
3708 Henty Hwy
McKenzie Creek, Victoria 3401 Australia
Business and Home: +613 5384 6324
Mobile: 0428 387 733 (+614 2838 7733)